Wednesday, June 20, 2012

song 62 "Sleep"

I woke up early so I could write this before work. The schedule was a little tight at Sam and Maren's today and I needed to get home to be with my kids too. They had a half day for their last day of school. Thanks again Sam and Maren! I hope ya'll don't get sick of me intruding all the time :)

This is supposed to be like those meditating sleep CDs. "Feel your body pressing into the bed. Feel your toes, they are heavy and relaxed.  Now move up to the tops of your feet, they are heavy and relaxed" etc. You know, something like that.
Climb under the covers
relax, close your eyes
Sense every inch of your body
starting with your toes

Your muscles are heavy
Feel them pressing into your bed

There's only one thing on your mind
it's the sensation that you're sinking down

Sleep sleep sleep tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment