Friday, April 20, 2012

Song 1 "dishes"

Denise read an article about building creativity. That's how she figured out that I should write a song every day for 100 days. It sounds daunting, but I agreed. I think over the last 7 years, I've written maybe 4 songs. So, here is song 1 of 100. Let the creative purge begin :)

I will be here while you're away
and I'm so lazy I could sleep all day
by the time you get here I'll be gone
you fall asleep then I come home

I'm so busy I don't have time
to do the dishes you say that's fine
you can just do them when you get home
I don't know I don't feel right

what can I do

you said it's not that hard
it won't take long and you don't mind
but I feel wrong
 

3 comments:

  1. Great start!!! I am instantly in love with this song, and am very excited to see what else is to come in the next 99 days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! I can't wait to hear more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the greatest gift ever!

    ReplyDelete