Sunday, April 22, 2012

Song 3 "inside...you wouldn't understand...couldn't understand...shouldn't understand"


Look at that. Done before noon.
it's a wonderful life but we've got nothing to choose
so don't pretend we can throw it away or we've got nothing to loose

maybe I don't think twice and I forget what I choose
and I forget what I like and I change what I think got nothing better to do

but I'm sorry
I love you what else can I say
I want to hug you and kiss you every day

I know times is hard but they can also be good
so let's sit down watch a Wes Anderson film I really think that we should

well maybe I'm frightened but not nearly enough
could you repeat that with a mock of my voice
that's the stuff

but I'm sorry
I love you what else can I say
I want to hug you and kiss you every day

in the right left pocket you will find the key
and I want you to spend the rest of your life with me

8 comments:

  1. A little tongue in cheek there - I can imagine Denise mocking your voice before sitting down for movie time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe, but maybe it's about Sam. We watched a Wes Anderson film with him a few months ago. Let's not jump to conclusions Sara.

      Delete
    2. :P When does Sam do mocking voice imitations of Nathan?

      Delete
    3. Duuuhhhh. When does Sam do mocking voice imitations of Nathan?

      Please read this using my most mockiest of mocking voices.

      Delete
  2. I love this one, this is going to be one of my favorite blogs to visit for the next 97 days. You're very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jill. I'm having so much fun doing this. I think if I can get through the 100 days I'll keep going but do something like 1 a week so I can put more time into the songs and maybe update the progress during each week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So who knows the "right left pocket" reference? Maybe only me and Mickey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. times is hard - sweeny todd
      right left pocket - should be right vest pocket - mickey and the bean stock
      i'm frightened but not nearly enough - lord of the rings
      title of song - pee wee herman
      could you repeat that with a mock of my voice - ya Sarah, you were right. sorry.

      I love this song - Denise

      Delete