Saturday, June 9, 2012

song 51 "first date"

So, if you want to know, we went out with a group of friends to an arcade. Denise liked me so much she carried my jacket for me and told me how she liked it when I played my guitar. I liked her so much that I made fun of her and told her she was wasting food when she took toppings off of her pizza and even broke the chopstick that she was using to hold her hair up. We got dropped off at our houses, and there was no kissing, but we did talk on the phone the next day :)

I'm so glad that we're together
I don't know what I would do without you
I need you I need you

Remember that first night we went out
with some friends I liked you
and you liked me but neither of us knew

And I did things embarrassing
and you were so confused
I was nervous so I tried to be funny
but it just came off mean

On the drive back home we made sure
that we sat next to eachother
Shyly I carefully placed my hand

Now with just the slightest effort
you could brush your hand against mine
and see if I would pull away

I didn't and our fingers intertwined
with smiles on our faces
That was our first date
but not the first time that we kissed

No comments:

Post a Comment