Saturday, April 21, 2012

Song 2 "Seattle"



Here's song 2. It's called Seattle, but don't take it personally, it's just a song. I realized today that I want to post the lyrics also, so I've added them for song 1.
I can watch the rain come down from the sky and hit the pavement
I can see the leaves change color then they fall and let the sun shine through
the trees
I lay down in the grass on my back while the sun shines and warms me to sleep

I can get stuck in traffic on my way to downtown Seattle
I can pay more for the gas in my car or at least I have to
Between you and me I don't mind
with the hills and the green and the rain and the sea

When you see me, I'll be happy to be here
I'll never leave this place

I can watch the rain come down from the sky and hit the pavement
I can get stuck in traffic but I'll never leave this place

1 comment: