Saturday, May 19, 2012

song 30 "live and let learn"

So, you know how you learn how to do a lot of basic things when you grow up with 8 kids and your parents are busy working, so you just have to figure things out? Then you grow up and you have 2 kids and you're not always working, so you're kids don't have to figure things out, because you can just do it for them and it's easier that way? How will your children ever learn how to cook ramen noodles or fix a flat tire? That's what I'm trying to address with this song.

Give me a break
I could do that
with my eyes closed
and my hands tied behind my back

You are so easily amused
or maybe you're simply just confused

Let me show you
how it's done
but watch closely
it's not easy son

this is so easy for me to do
but maybe not so easy for you

Let me let you have a chance to learn
It can't be easy
when I always take your turn

this is so easy for me to do
but maybe not so easy for you

No comments:

Post a Comment