Sunday, July 1, 2012

Song 72 "and we're happy"


Oh, so sad! The i-phone we were using to capture video ran out of hard drive space 3 minutes in while I was still practicing or making mistakes. There was no time to figure out how to get video and do it again, so we had to settle for a still image from the footage we had.

I won't tell you what to do with your time
that belongs to you
I won't offer my advice
unless you ask me to


and I'm not usually offended
when you want to be alone
and you know I'm not pretending
when I say I love you on the phone


You know it's true that I love you
and I know that you love me too
and we respect each others time and space
and understand we're not the same
and don't always agree


but I just do what you would do 
for me
and you just do I would do
for you


and we're happy

No comments:

Post a Comment