Monday, July 23, 2012

song 95 "Not really the best day I guess, but oh well"

F it! Besides, the pre-song conversation is kind of funny. My heart really wasn't in it tonight. The funny thing is, the bad stuff isn't bothering me that much, it just took up a lot of time. I'm tired and this stupid song is keeping me up. Not anymore though :)

I had a pretty bad day
you'd think it'd make for a good song
but once I tried to write things out
I found that i was wrong

Half way through delivering the mail
my transmission went out
The repairs would cost 3 grand
which is more than the car's worth

I got online to track a bike
I was expecting today
It got delivered to my old house
where I'm sure the landlord hates me

Well I got the bike back all is well
We're saving for a new car
The truth is nothing seems too bad
except writing this song

No comments:

Post a Comment